Own a Lake, A Runway, and 260 Acres of the Pacific Northwest | $5,200,000
Own a large piece of Pacific Northwest with the finest in Adventure, Beauty, and Luxury. We welcome you to view this one of a kind beautiful property in Eatonville, WA. It is nestled in the shadow of Mt. Rainer on 260 acres. Fly in by private plane or helicopter right to the property’s private airstrip and helicopter landing pad or drive toward Mt. Rainier to the Estate where the winding road takes you to a virtual NW Wildlife sanctuary including acres of Douglas Fir Timber, your private 40 acre lake & three ponds loaded with a variety of fish. Miles of private hiking, horse & ATV trails surround the 5,000 square foot Main Estate Home.
LIVING THAT MAKES YOU FORGET YOU HAVE A CELL PHONE
The beautiful Northwest Craftsman style home opens to a grand double stairway entry, soaring ceilings, huge room, and warm real wood fireplaces. It exudes a permit mix of rustic warmth and luxurious elegance. Great entertaining spaces inside and out, inground heated pool and rustic outside bar and tournament style horse shoe pits.
LET GO. WANDER. GET OUT THERE!
The property has acres of fenced and cross fenced pastures offering access to private open space ready for ATV fun, horses, your own private ziplining course, privacy, livestock, campouts, or celebrations. It also has flower gardens, secret gardens, fruit trees, waterfall, zipline, and stone bridges. Amazing life-sized wood carvings of Northwest wildlife everywhere among the real wildlife that lives and frequents this property. The property is home to many Northwest animals such as Rocky Mountain Elk, Deer, Bald Eagles, Ducks, Canadian Geese, Turtles, Otter, Beaver just to name a few.
LIVE. PLAY. RELAX. INVEST.
Spend the day fishing, paddle boarding, jet skiing, riding ORVs, ziplining, tend to the garden or your horses, or just take a dip in the heated pool. Drink coffee and watch the sun rise high over Mt. Rainier or have a glass of wine while watching Mt. Rainier turn pink from the setting sun.
UNFORGETABLE NORTHWEST BEAUTY
The estate also includes three other private residences, airplane hangar, helipad, private airstrip/runway, multiple garages & unique historic barns. Acres of pastures fenced and cross fenced for riding ATVs and to graze horse.
LIVE, PLAY, RELAX
This property has it all.
- Rainier View
- Private 40-acre lake and multiple loaded with fish
- 300-acre property
- Completely fenced and gated
- Main Estate home nearly 5,000 square feet
- Caretakers residence
- 2 Additional homes
- Airplane hangar holds up to four planes or helicopters
- Airstrip designed for larger private planes
- Helicopter pad
- Mature Douglas Fir forest
- Acres of open space fenced and cross fenced for recreation and horses
- Main residence opens to grand double stair case and soaring ceilings
- Northwest Craftsman style
- Inground heated pool
- Unique log outdoor bar for outdoor entertaining
- Multiple attached and detached garages
- Three historical barns
- Miles of hiking, horseback, and ATV trails
- Flower garden, vegetables gardens, secret gardens, fruit trees
- Stone bridges, stone fireplaces, and stone entry
- You will find life size hand carved wood wildlife
- And the real ones too – Rock Mountain Elk, Deer, American Bold Eagle, Otter, Beaver, and Turtles